Set out in the field with the waterproof ATN PVS7-3W 3rd-Generation Night Vision Biocular. Optimized for military and law enforcement personnel this 3rd generation night vision binocular allows you to see a night landscape hands-free by attaching to the included flip-up headgear and generates black and white images thanks to white phosphor screen technology. The biocular configuration allows you the comfort of looking with both eyes while the f/1.2 27mm multi-coated all-glass lens system provides a short close focus distance (9.8") and wide 40° angular field of view. To preserve the intensifier tube from harmful bright light exposure the device features a bright light cutoff function and to adjust image brightness it has an automatic brightness control. Another highlight is a built-in illuminator for casting extra infrared light on your targets in total darkness. You can protect the objective lens and the oculars with the included demist shields and a sacrificial filter. The fully adjustable headgear fits your head or helmet and provides a flip-up adapter for moving the biocular in and out of your line of sight on demand.
To enable you to venture almost anywhere at any time this NVD is outfitted with a waterproof and submersible polymer body that is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. For ease of adjustment and non-slip operation all the rings and adjusters are heavily knurled and to ensure comfortable contact with your face. To prevent leakage of light from the eyepieces the oculars have extra-wide rubber winged eyecups.
Night Vision Sensor & IR Illuminator:
- 3rd-generation tube - 64 lp/mm resolution - 22 signal-to-noise ratio - White phosphor screen creates black and white images - Bright light cutoff - Built-in wide-angle IR illuminator - Automatic brightness control
- 1x magnification - Compatible with optional lenses - All-glass optics with polished lens multi-coating - Biocular viewing allows using both eyes - 40° wide angle of view - f/1.2 27mm lens system - 9.8" minimum focus distance
Use and Handling:
- +2 to -6 diopter correction - Built-in IR and low battery indicators - Center focusing ring on the objective - Adjustable interpupillary distance - Headgear with flip-up adapter included
- Lightweight and durable polymer body - Knurled adjusters and rings for non-slip grip - Accommodates two AA batteries or one BA-5567/U battery - Wide winged rubber eyecups - Waterproof submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Intensifier Tube: 3rd Generation GaAs Photocathode 22 SNR 64 lp/mm Resolution White Phosphor Screen - Magnification: 1x - Angle/Field of View: 40° - Lens System: f/1.2 27mm - Minimum Focus Distance: 9.80" - Interpupillary Adjustment: 52.0-71.0 mm - Dioptric Correction: +2 to -6 - Infrared Illuminator: Yes - Battery / Runtime: 2 x AA alkaline batteries / IR Off: 89-160 hours; IR On: 68-123 Hours 1 x BA-5567/U battery / IR Off: 47-85 hours; IR On: 36-65 hours - Weatherproofing: Waterproof submersible to 3.3' / 1.0 m for 30 minutes - Operating Temperature: -40 to 122°F - Storage Temperature: -58 to 158°F - Dimensions: 6.40" x 6" x 3" - Weight 23.90 oz - Color: Black
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.