Enhance your outdoors experience to a new level with the ATN OTS-HD 640 2.5-25x Thermal Digital Monocular. This Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capable thermal vision device features the Obsidian T II Core sensor high-definition (HD) video recording built-in GPS and multitude of in-view functions. At 1 GHz processing speed the Obsidian II core seamlessly manages the thermal imaging sensor a micro-display and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity. It allows you to activate and use layers of functionalities like color palettes and the smart rangefinder. One defining highlight of this riflescope's capabilities is 1280 x 960 HD video recording at 30 fps. With the built-in Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi capabilities you can have others view on connected iOS or Android devices what you see on your micro-display in real time. Another noteworthy highlight the Smart Rangefinder. You can save your data on the an external 4-64GB microSD card. The monocular also offers a micro-HDMI output port and a micro-USB port for use with an optional external battery pack.
Beyond this the monocular features a 50mm germanium objective lens that offers a 2.5-25x zoom magnification. The black polymer housing is durable and lightweight. It offers a water-resistant performance that allows you to use this scope in any weather conditions. On the top of this optic you will find a compact control pad with menu buttons. To offer you a comfortable viewing experience and to prevent spillover of light from the display the eyepiece offers a long 65mm eye relief and a wide rubber eyecup. For more stability while viewing you can mount this device on a tripod using its built 1/4"-20 socket.
- 384 x 288 Obsidian T II sensor - 50 mK thermal sensitivity - 7-14µm spectral range
- 2.5-25x magnification - 50mm objective lens - 12.5 x 9.7° angular field of view - 32.8' minimum focus distance - 65mm eye relief
Video Recording Micro-Display:
- Captures JPEG images and MOV videos - Digital image stabilization - Smooth Zoom provides seamless zooming - 1280 x 720p HD LCD micro-display - 1280 x 960 at 30 fps recording resolution
Use and Handling:
- Intuitive user interface - In-view sensor readouts and status indicators - Smart Rangefinder feature - ATN Obsidian app allows control live stream and review via Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth radios - ATN Obsidian app allows remote reviewing control and sharing on social media - Compatible with iOS and Android smart devices - Built-in microSD memory slot for 4-64GB microSD cards - Micro-HDMI and micro-USB ports - GPS E-Compass 3D Gyroscope - GPS: geotagging and elevation - GS7 3D gyroscope - E-compass - E-barometer - 3D accelerator - 3D magnetometer - Microphone
- Polymer construction - Wide rubber eyecup - Tethered objective cap - 1/4"-20 socket for mounting on a tripod - Weather-resistant performance
- Array Configuration 384 x 288 Obsidian TII Core Amorphous Silicon - Spectral Response: 7-14 µm - Sensitivity: 50 mK - Magnification: 2.5-25x - Objective Diameter: 50mm - Field of View: 12.5 x 9.7° Maximum - Minimum Focus Distance: 32.80' - Eye Relief: 65mm - Processor: OTS-HD Obsidian 1 GHz - Display: 1280 x 720p HD LCD - Video Output Resolution: 1280 x 960 at 30 fps - Image Format: JPEG - Video Format: MOV - Integrated Sensors: GS7 3D Gyroscope 3D Accelerometer 3D Magnetometer E-Compass and Microphone - PC Compatible: Yes - Wi-Fi: Yes - Bluetooth: 4.1 - External Memory: microSD: 4-64 GB - Ports: microSD Micro-USB and Micro-HDMI - Mobile Devices: iOS & Android - Battery / Runtime: 4 AA Lithium/8 Hours - Weatherproofing: Weather Resistant - Dimensions: 8.80" x 3.10" x 3.10" - Weight: 29.60 oz - Color: Black
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.