Expand your hunting and outdoor activities with the ATN BinoX THD 640 2.5-25x50 Thermal Biocular with digital image stabilization. This imaging device allows users to see thermal signature of game people and warm objects through fog smoke and light foliage. In addition to simple viewing the biocular allows saving your digital data on a microSD memory card (4-64GB). It also houses a multitude of electronic sensors to tag and stamp your images and videos with data. Along with infrared imagery the 960 x 540 micro-display provides in-view readouts for a built-in GPS receiver E-Compass altimeter and other sensors and functions. At 1 GHz processing speed the Obsidian processor seamlessly manages sensors a micro-display 1080p HD video recording with sound and Wi-Fi connectivity. Using the ATN Obsidian app you can remotely review and share on social media the stored digital data. You can also relay it to a monitor via a built-in micro-HDMI port. Beyond its digital capabilities the optical system features 2.5-25x magnification a wide 12.5 x 9.7° field of view and 33' minimum focusing distance.
The ergonomic and housing is made of durable polymer with rubber armor. It is impact- and weather-resistant. To get the most out of your experience it provides twist-up eyecups diopter adjustment and an adjustable interpupillary distance. On the top you will find an easy-to-reach control pad which will grant you access to the device's functions and features.
- 640 x 480 amorphous silicon array - 50mK sensitivity - 7-14µm spectral range
- 2.5-25x magnification - 50mm objective diameter - 33' minimum focus distance - 12.5 x 9.7° angular field of view - 10-30 mm eye relief
Digital Imaging & Video Recording:
- Digital image stabilization - Smooth zoom - 1080p full HD recording - ATN Obsidian app allows you to control your device view a live stream and review your data via Wi-Fi
Use and Handling:
- Intuitive user interface - In-view sensor readouts and status indicators - 60-70mm interpupillary distance - Focusing wheel located on right ocular - Two individual diopter adjustments for each eye
- Wi-Fi capability - ATN Obsidian app allows remote reviewing control and sharing on social media - Compatible with iOS and Android smart devices - Onboard internal memory 4-64GB - Built-in microSD memory slot - Micro-HDMI and micro-USB ports - GPS E-Compass 3D Gyroscope - GPS: geotagging and elevation - GS3 3D gyroscope - E-compass - E-barometer - 3D accelerator - 3D magnetometer Altimeter - Microphone
- Polymer construction - Twist-up rubber eyecups - Weather-resistant
- Array Configuration: 640 x 480 Amorphous Silicon Sensor - Sensitivity: 50mK - Spectral Response: 7-14 µm - Magnification: 2.5-25x - Angular Field of View: 12.5 x 9.7° - Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm - Eye Relief: 10-30mm - Interpupillary Distance: 60-70mm - PC Compatible: Yes - Image Format: JPG - Digital Video Format: MOV - Video Recording Resolution: 1280 x 960 at 30 fps - Integrated Sensors: GS3 3D Gyroscope 3D Accelerometer 3D Magnetometer E Compass and Microphone - Video Out: NTSC - Wi-Fi: Yes - Compatible Mobile Operating Systems: iOS Android - External Memory: 4-64 GB - Ports: microSD Micro-USB and Micro-HDMI - Battery / Runtime: 3 CR123A/6 to 8 Hours - Weatherproofing: Weather-Resistant - Dimensions: 8.20" x 5" x 2.30" - Weight: 29.60 oz - Color: Matte Black
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with social network in various ways. For these to work, the social networks may set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, or contribute to other purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.